The highest-resolution space debris sensors available
Subscribe to our data or host an ODIN Sensor for real-time risk insights on your exact orbit.
The Next-Generation of Debris Data
Since 2020, we've been developing cutting edge technology to map and analyse sub-centimetre debris. Our network of on-orbit sensors will provide the most precise space debris data ever.
100,000+ satellites forecast to be on orbit
The number of satellites in orbit is forecast to increase from 7,000 to over 100,000 in the next decade - increasing risk to unprecedented levels.
$230 billion exposed assets by 2030
This rapid increase in space activity will leave $230 billion of space
Just 1% of space debris is tracked
Currently only 1% of all debris is tracked. Solutions are needed to protect critical space infrastructure from the remaining 99% of lethal, non-trackable debris.
A 1mm piece of debris can disable a satellite
Even a 1mm piece of debris carries the energy of a bullet - without protection this can disable a satellite instantly.